Appliance Warranty Registration
Read and follow the below instructions carefully.
This appliance has been manufactured according to Keratin Complex specifications. The one-year warranty is provided by Keratin Complex, and any replacement of the same or similar model is solely within the discretion of Keratin Complex.
Each of Keratin Complex’s hair-styling tools is manufactured to the highest standards and will provide superior performance when used in accordance with the instructions in the user’s manual.
Keratin Complex cannot guarantee the quality of products sold by unauthorized dealers. The warranty is forfeited when Keratin Complex products are purchased from vendors or Internet sites not legitimately representing Keratin Complex.
The one-year warranty commences on the date of purchase. The appliance must be registered within 30 days of purchase to be eligible for warranty and replacement. Products should be registered online at www.keratincomplex.com/warranty-registration-form.htm.
This warranty covers manufacturer defects only and does not cover damage due to misuse or improper care of the device.
Nothing in this guarantee excludes, restricts or otherwise affects statutory rights.
- Register the product within 30 days of purchase online at www.keratincomplex.com/warranty-registration-form.htm
- Please keep the dated receipt as proof of purchase. The date of sale and the seller's stamp are required for the validity of the warranty.
- Warranty does NOT apply to devices showing abuse, damage, or that in our judgment are not defective.
- Warranty is NOT valid if damage has been caused to the appliance by being dropped or if repair has been attempted by any unauthorized person.
In the unlikely event that the iron is deemed defective, please call 888.409.4445 or 561.206.6050, ext. 386 to obtain return shipping instructions. You are responsible for all return shipping costs.
When returning an appliance for replacement, please remember to include:
- The original dated receipt as proof of purchase. Please retain a copy for your records.
- A check or money order in the amount of $15.00 (US), made payable to Keratin Complex, for shipping and handling.
- A current, valid shipping address and phone number. Please note that Keratin Complex cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
Customers residing outside of the continental United States are responsible for paying any duties associated with replacing the appliance, in addition to the steps above.