We love the sexy, voluminous curls worn by actress AnnaLynne McCord during the Style Me Pink runway show, which was part of L.A. Style Fashion Week. Here’s how to get the look:
1. Cleanse hair with your favorite Keratin Complex shampoo. Towel-dry.
2. Spray Vita Volume Boosting Foam at the root area to give lift and volume to the hair.
3. Spray Sweet Definition all over the hair to help create sultry, downtown waves.
4. Take 2-inch sections of hair with a round brush and blow-dry each section.
5. Curl each section with the Transformer Interchangeable Styling Rod, then set it into place with a clip.
6. When the hair is cooled, remove clips and gently finger-shake the hair into voluminous waves.
7. Secure the style with a generous spritz of Keratin Complex Bold Hold hairspray.